Heavy capacity Industrial Tilting
Safetech Tilters are customised for a range of applications and allow for tilting of goods upto and beyond 2000kg. Regularly goods may arrive to a plant in the incorrect orientation, requiring a 90 degree rotation for handling or loading into processing.
Safetech tilters are an ideal way to accurately and safely tilt your materials. They allow containers to be tilted gradually so that parts and work are presented to an operator at an ideal height. Crates, stillages, rolls of plastic film or cable have all been safely handled with our tilters. Forklifts are often used instead, which is uncontrolled, dangerous and can results in expensive damage to product
Available in several different models:
- AT 90 – degree models often usedfor tilting rolls of plastic or steel coil from vertical to horizontal
- AT 30 – 30° degree Tilters to improve access into bins. Can be stand-alone or incorporated in lift tables where vertical adjustment further improves ergonomics
- Lo Level Cold Store – 90 degree tilters for tilting loads of frozen goods so separating sheets can be easily removed. These have incorporated hydraulically adjustable top plattens. Low Level model for pallet truck access and 150mm high for forklift load/unload only.
- Lift and Tilt – Tilting tables placed on top of a Safetech lift table
- Various models including 40 & 90 degree tilting
- Platform size variations
- Access to parts in bins
- Tilting of rolls of plastic, paper or steel
- Crates, stillages access
- Cold Store tilters for dunnage sheet removal
- Change orientation of goods (stand-alone or within a production line)