Palletising and workstation turntables
Turntables are a simple path to safer manual handling and eliminate the need for stretching when loading or unloading product. Ideal for areas where more complex lifting equipment can’t be used turntables are inexpensive and durable. Goods are simply placed on the turntable and then manually rotated to avoid stretching across the load.
Safetech Turntables are also available mounted to stands (300 & 500mm) and are regularly fixed to scissor lifts for workstation and pallet loading applications.
The Paldisc is unique to Safetech and provides rotation of up to 2000kg and an ultra-low turntable height of only 24 mm – ideal for use with hand pallet trucks.
The Palring is an affordable, robust, easy to use turntable – ideal for use alongside conveyor, feeding hoppers, extruders, process and production equipment.
Other applications include, manual palletising / depalletising and loading / unloading stillages, bins.
- Two models of Pallet Turntables available
- Lowest profile turntable available allows pallet loading using a hand pallet truck
- Palring Galvanised turntable is lightweight and robust with 2000kg capacity
- Turntables on stands for ergonomic loading
- Regularly included in scissor lift specifications
- Bulky goods loading
- Drum loading applications