The solution for straight line, overhead movement…
Gorbel Monorail Cranes deliver a cost-effective solution to the overhead movement of loads in a linear path or they can link work areas together.
Sharing the same class-leading ease of use and design flexibility as our Work Station Gantry Cranes, Safetech can help you determine if your monorail should be free-standing, roof-mounted or a combination of both.
Since 1977, Gorbel has specialised in overhead material handling solutions. From modular designs to specially engineered systems, our products continue to improve safety and productivity in a variety of applications and industries.
Capacities up to 2000 kilograms
- Plain steel track is utilised where frequent support points are available or where maximum headroom is required
- Trussed Track permits longer spans or can be used where frequent support points are not available
- Floor Mounted (free-standing) systems can be mounted on any reinforced 150mm slab and will not stress your building structure
- Roof Mounted designs ensure supporting steel does not interfere with handling operations
- Combination designs provide a hybrid solution to more complex installations
- Motorised travel available if manual movement is not possible
- Our cold rolled, enclosed track and matched components guarantee smooth, effortless movement
- Complete ease of installation or we can install for you
- Parts Assembly
- Injection Moulding
- Process Equipment Maintenance
- Distribution Centres
- Paint Lines, Powder Coating and other finishing processes
Industries we serve
- Mining, Heavy Industry, Power Generation
- Fabrication, Maintenance and engineering workshops
- Processing plants, laboratories and research facilities
- Health Care
- Food and Beverage Producers & Manufacturers