Avoid drive off and vehicle creep with Safetech Vehicle Restraint systems
Dock installations are potentially the most hazardous areas in your store or warehouse. Trucks and pedestrian interactions are inevitable and truck mishaps with docks surprisingly common. Injury and plant damage can be the result. One of the most common causes of dock accidents is vehicles which are not properly secured before loading.
Vehicle Drive off
The premature departure or Vehicle drive off is one of the highest risk situations on a loading dock. A forklift entering or exiting the trailer at has a high risk of injury to your workers.
Particularly with the use of airbag mounted trailers, repeated entry to the trailer can cause an unrestrained vehicle to creep forward. Excessive creep will lead to dock leveller disengagement.
Safetech offers a full line of vehicle restraints that can make loading and unloading all kinds of vehicles safer for your workforce.
Safetech vehicle restraints successfully integrate powerful and effective restraints that physically lock a vehicle and provide instantaneous, clear, non-verbal communications systems for dock operators and drivers.
- Securely and reliably restrains the truck to the dock for added dock safety
- Full range from Manual chocks to automated in ground units.
- Integrates with dock traffic management system including LED Lights
- Internal Dock controls for maximum safety
- Galvanised finish dock restraints for external installations
- All dock installations
- Manual systems for individual dock installations.
- Automated/integrated systems for logistics terminals and distribution centres