Avoid hand wrapping with an Australian designed and built stretch wrapper
Safetech delivers robust stretch wrappers to clients that have traditionally been wrapping by hand. Our range of Manual and Semi-Automatic models remove the risk associated with manually wrapping by hand, preventing back strain and injury, which are the most common of all workplace injuries (Worksafe Australia).
Easy Wrapper is durable and priced to suit workplaces with light to moderate stretch wrapping needs. Easy Wrapper uses 240V and is easy to install. The galvanised base withstands corrosion and incorporates fork tyne sockets. The mast folds down for easy relocation.
Lo Wrappers unique low 26mm turntable height provides hand pallet truck accessible pallet wrapping. It allows an operator to use either a hand pallet truck or a fork lift to place and remove pallets from the wrapper. Lo-Wrapper is priced to suit workplaces with light to moderate stretch wrapping needs..
- Available in Manual or Semi-Automatic Mast Configuration
- Durable Wrapper with galvanised base designed for relocation with a forklift
- Plug and play operation with 240v supply and simple control setup
- Avoid forklift use with the lo wrapper
- Manufacturers including food and dry goods
- Smaller packaging requirements (upto 40 pallets per day)
- Retail Outlets