Self Storage Freight Hoist for Sydney
March 31, 2017
Industry: Self Storage
Product: Good Hoist
Safetch’s low profile Goods Hoist has proven an instant hit with self storage companies who use the hoists for access to a mezzanine level.
This leading Australian self storage group was attracted to the ease of use, improved aesthetics and pitless design exclusive to Safetech.
This self storage operator wished to avoid using a pit and also wanted a freight hoist that was easier to use than older conventional designs.
The Safetech Low Profile pitless design provides easy and cheaper installation with no need for a concrete pit, trouble free servicing from inside the booth and no need to maintain the pit to ensure drainage. All this combine with the intuitive function of the Safetech stainless steel control panel.
Our Freight Hoists are available in a range of weight capacities and booth dimensions.
- Low Profile – No Pit required. Safetech’s standard Goods Hoist is designed with a floor height of typically less than 40 mm. This greatly simplifies installation as the hoist can simply be bolted to the floor without any need for a costly pit excavation. Pit maintenance is eliminated. This low profile requires a ramp that is only 25 cm length and is supplied as part of the hoist.
- Unique customer friendly controls – Our hoists use a stainless steel, intuitive user interface that is easy to use. These controls have been specifically designed to ensure simple operation from even untrained operators.
- Safetech’s CAD design means that most service and maintenance operations can be conducted from within the booth.
- Exact customisation to a customer’s dimensions and requirements.
- On Board hydraulic power unit standard. for most models