We understand the importance of protecting your company or personal information. Here’s our explanation regarding the management of information we collect and store when a visitor logs into safetech.com.au
1. Why does Safetech collect company and/or personal information?
Safetech collects company or personal information in order to provide estimates, quotations and other commercial offers. We use your information to help us qualify your requirements in order to ensure the offers we provide are suitable, fit for purpose and reflect your needs in the best possible way.
2. General Information
When you visit our website to read pages or download files, we may collect and store the following information:
- The name of the Domain from which you entered the Internet;
- The IP address assigned to you by your Internet Service Provider;
- The date and time you visit our site;
- The pages you visit within our site;
- We use this information to measure visitor numbers, to assess which pages visitors are researching and most importantly, to ensure we have data which helps us make our site more useful to you.
3. If you send a request via a form or direct email
When you choose to send us an electronic or other request for information we use the personal or company information provided to help us identify your requirements and to respond as quickly as possible. In an effort to ensure our replies are accurate and timely, any information you submit may be viewed by various people within Safetech. This may depend on the content of your message and/or complexity of your request.
4. Cookies & Applets
5. Google AdWords Remarketing
Safetech uses remarketing to advertise online.
Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the internet.
6. Storage & Security of Personal Information
Safetech takes all reasonable steps to ensure the security of our system and will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access of your personal information.
7. Important Stuff
At no time will Safetech sell, rent, loan, trade or lease any information collected via our website.
8. Updates to this Policy
Any updates will supersede previous versions of this policy.