Enclosed track workstation jib cranes provide flexible circular area coverage
Safetech’s enclosed track jib cranes provide excellent coverage for smaller areas not suited to larger workstation bridge cranes.
Freestanding Jib Cranes – WSJ 360
The Gorbel workstation free standing jib crane provides a full 360 degree rotation. A freestanding jib requires just the one footing per installation, helping to minimise the space requirements, and making it easier to manoeuvre. The Gorbel workstation free standing jib cranes are easier to move and position than traditional I-beam jibs. The cold – formed, high strength enclosed track design keeps rolling surfaces clean, and the tracks low weight per metre reduces the dead weight of the boom.
Wall Mounted Jib Cranes – WSJ 200
Gorbel workstation wall mounted jib cranes provide excellent coverage in a circular area, ideal for smaller spaces. Providing 200 degree rotation when wall mounted, this workstation crane configuration minimises any structure requirements at ground level.
- Lightweight jib crane with capacities from 50kg to 500kg
- Freestanding Jib Crane column allows 360 degree rotation to maximise lifting area
- Wall mounted Jib Crane avoids any structure impacting your work area
- Enclosed track design allows efficient movement and improved performance compared to I-Beam style jibs
- Spans up to 4800mm
- Food Manufacturers raw material handling
- Finished Goods Palletising boxes
- Combined with vacuum lifters
- Machining shops component loading