SAFETECH DOCK LIFTS.
Reliable, Robust and Productive
Dock Lifts are a critical link between delivery vehicles and the workplace and can have a substantial impact on productivity and safety. Reliability is obviously essential but other features can affect the performance and effectiveness of a Dock Lift.
Is the dock lift safe and compliant with legislation?
How easy and costly is it to maintain the lifts?
Are the lift controls intuitive and easy to use?
Can the dock lift be modified to suit each individual application?
Are the boom gates safe and robust?
Safetech has supplied Dock Lifts to all major grocery and warehouse chains in Australia. We have dock lift designs for 1, 2, 4, 6 pallets thatfeature the industries best boom gates and safety features.
• Our Dock Hoists can be cut back into a raised fixed dock.
• Pit mounted in the floor when no fixed dock is available.
• Freestanding in front of a fixed dock or a combination of the above.
• Safetech Dock Scissor Hoist can also be installed in an existing shaft
The Low Profile Range: No Pit required
Safetech are the only Australian company to offer Low Profile Dock Lifts that do not need to be set into a pit.
Available in 1, 2 and 4 tonne models they offer customers a unique advantage. Installation is simple with no concrete pit and relocation is just as easy.
Safety – the most important feature
Safetech’s Dock lifts have safety designed in as standard – not an option. Consider these protective features;
Operator Safety Barrier with Controls.
Fencing with Kick Plates, also available with Sheeted in Walls.
Twin Boom Gates.
Lockable Control Enclosures for added security.
Vinyl Safety Skirts protection against scissor mechanism.
Safety Flaps or Safety Bar protection against platform descending
Other features include.
Remote Power Unit.
Pit Angles for concrete edge protection.
Hydraulic Load Flaps.
Manual Load Flaps.
Constant running Power Unit.
• Variable platform sizes.
• External and remote power packs.
• IP 56 electrical fittings.
• Low Profile Lifts
• Fork sockets.
• Different platforms including chequer plate, special paints and stainless steel skins.
• Safety skirts.
• Powered traverse.
• Air motors.
• Tandem tables.
• Lifting lugs.
• Personnel Lift Modifications.
Safetech Dock Lifts have been installed throughout Australia in companies large and small including all major grocery chains and our knowledge of the safety and function of scissor tables is unmatched. Safetech can customise dock lifts to exactly suit your application.
Do the Safetech safety check before buying
Do you have all of these safety features?
• Safety bar standard on all tables with fail-to-safe wiring circuit, optional scissor skirt available
• Flow control prevents collapse of the platform if the hose is ruptured
• Hold down lugs to fix the table to the floor for increased stability
• Roller retainers to eliminate upending of the platform or legs lifting from base with dynamic eccentric loading
• Vent line to provide a visual indication of oil flow and spillage
• Maintenance chocks for safe service and maintenance access
• Normally closed hyd. valves - lift will not lower if power supply is interrupted.
• High engineered safety factor in scissor base and legs, platform and hydraulic piping system
• 24 V in the hand controls.
Safetech Boom Gates
Safetech's dock lifts include market leading boom gate design to enhance safety and user convenience.
The scissor lifts tables basic design combines a scissor mechanism with an on-board or remote power pack and a large platform that can be used to elevate multiple pallet loads of goods between a dock and a vehicle. This enables users to rapidly move large volumes of product in a single lift whilst eliminating manual handling or injury risk to workers.
Commonly these tables are used in floor to mezzanine and floor to floor applications where single or multiple pallet loads or equipment are being transferred.
All Safetech Lift Tables meet or exceed Australian safety standards.
Personnel lifts need to comply with Occupational Health and Safety regulations regarding the safe carrying of people on a scissor table.
Safetech is experienced in designing Scissor Lifts Tables for unique and difficult applications and we can offer advice on the best and most efficient way to solve almost any lift problem using scissor lifts.