Safetech's large Scissor Lift Table range provides specialised scissor lifts for customers with large loads. These lifts include large capacity and very high travel lifts. Loads up to 50 tonne and lift table strokes of 15 metres are available and they can be supplied with many options or custom features.
• Unique to Safetech is our Energy Regeneration System which reduces running costs by regenerating electrical power. It can be supplied on large lifts with higher travel.
• Durable long life design
• Custom platform and lift stroke
• Platform can incorporate conveyor, personnel station, boom gates, light curtains, hand rails, load flaps, special surface treatments, chequerplate.
• Personnel lift modifications
The scissor lifts tables basic design combines a scissor mechanism with an on-board or remote power pack and a large platform that can be used to elevate heavy loads of goods between 2 levels. This enables users to rapidly move large volumes of product in a single lift whilst eliminating manual handling or injury risk to workers.
• Container handling,
• Vehicle and aircraft manufacture and maintenance,
• Car and truck movement,
• Container movement on ships
• Theatre and stage installations.
• Freight Hoists
• Variable platform sizes.
• External and remote power packs.
• IP 56 electrical fittings. .
• Different platforms including chequerplate, special paints and stainless steel skins.
• Safety skirts.
• Powered traverse.
• Tandem tables.
• Lifting lugs.
• Personnel Lift Modifications.
All Safetech Lift Tables meet or exceed Australian safety standards.
Personnel lifts comply with Occupational Health and Safety regulations regarding the safe carrying of people on a scissor table.
SAFETECH BOOM GATES
Our market leading boom gates are designed to enhance safety and user convenience.
• An enclosed guard lock that eliminates accidental opening of the boom gate when it travels to the elevated position.
• Gas struts to assist operator when opening boom gate. These gas struts are housed within the boom mechanism to prevent injury to fingers or limbs from pinch points.
• The robust two piece post provides excellent strength but enables easy access for servicing and maintenance.
• The twin rail boom design complies with NSW’s mandatory safety gate requirements.
• No "keeper" post required for the locking mechanism as it is already positioned at the post pivot point for easy installation
• The entire design has created a pinch point free boom gate no matter what position the boom arm is in.
• Personnel Lifts & Goods Lifts.
• Dock Loading Platforms.
• Work Platforms.
• Mezzanine Lifts Basic Design