Large scissor lift tables in excess of 10 tonne are usually a custom build and Safetech will design to your exact specification
Scissor lifts can be the most effective, efficient and safest way to lift goods and people.
Safetech design and manufacture the most extensive range of industrial and commercial scissor lift tables and lift tables available in Australia - from 100 kgs to 25 tonnes. Our custom engineering service means Safetech can design a scissor lift with the features and options ideal for your lift table application.
Safetech supply scissor lifts for applications including docklifts, factory manual handling, assembly lines, maintenance shops, goods lifts, warehouse lifting, office and commercial use, mezzanine lifts and the mining industry.
We have more than 6,000 scissor lifts installed around Australia. Customising a scissor lift to exactly match a customer’s needs is an everyday event at Safetech - if we haven’t already built it then we can design it.
Use our case study section to examine examples of specialised scissor lift tables that we have designed for challenging situations. A scissor lift table is only useful as a solution to a handling problem and these case studies can provide a guide to solving issues in your workplace.
OPTIONS FOR LIFT TABLES
For many customers it is the options that are essential to ideal lift table operation. 20 years of experience and thousands of scissor lifts sold equates to a large selection of innovative and useful options. They include;
• Modified lift table platform size and shape
• Manual or automatic turntables to rotate the load.
• Tilting decks that present the product to the operator.
• High cycle capacity lift tables.
• Multiple control selections – foot, pendant, fixed
• Multiple surface treatment options – epoxy paint, galvanising, stainless steel .
• Safety bars or skirts to protect operators.
• Varied deck construction, stainless steel, chequerplate and more.
• Special lift table platform frames to capture the load.
• Scissor lift tables can be adapted for use as personnel lifts.
• Low height scissor tables for use with hand pallet trucks.
• Controls can be automated or interlocked with associated equipment
• Lift table mobility options
SCISSOR LIFT SAFETY
Our scissor lift tables comply with or exceed Australian design and safety standards and are built for a long working life – unlike imported lift tables that minimise steel sizes at the expense of strength and durability.
When you buy a scissor lift from Safetech you are assured of a product that incorporates market leading safety features and a superior structural design .
Risking your workers safety is not our business.