SAFETECH GOODS HOISTS SAFELY AND EFFICIENTLY MOVE GOODS BETWEEN FLOORS.
Robust, customised and simple to use they eliminate the ergonomic, safety and logistical problems associated with the vertical movement of large and heavy loads within factories and warehouses.
The Safetech Low Profile Goods Hoist eliminates the need to pit mount the hoist. This Goods Hoist has been designed so that it can achieve a low height of only 40 mm which allows easy loading of the booth for most customers with hand pallet trucks, trolleys and hand trucks
- Minimum platform sizes 1200 mm x 1200 mm
- Maximum platform size 4000 mm L x 3000 mm W
- Travel up to 7,000 mm .
- Installed as either freestanding or fitted into an existing shaft
- Comply with Australian Design Standards
- Goods only or Personnel plus goods
- Available with multiple door configurations
- Low height less than 40 mm – no pit required for most applications. Save on install time and money. Pit maintenance eliminated
- Unique customer friendly controls - Our hoists use a stainless steel, intuitive user interface that is easy to use.
- Safetech's design ensures that most service operations can be conducted from within the booth.
- Freight hoist dimensions can be supplied to your exact requirements
- On Board hydraulic power unit standard for most models
GOODS HOIST APPLICATIONS
Car Dealerships Self Storage
SELECTING A GOODS HOIST
When selecting the right goods hoist for your application you need to consider the following:
- Required travel for the platform
- Capacity of load.
- Inside or Outside positioning
- Size of the platform
- How will it be loaded and unloaded?
- How many doors are required?
- Door orientation
- Controls. Size of pit. A deep pit means that a scissor may be able to be used
- Access. Particularly important for installation.