These lifts use a column mounted to the freight hoist skeleton to attach and elevate the lifting platform.
The Safetech Low Profile Goods Hoist eliminates the need to pit mount the hoist. This Goods Hoist has been designed so that it can achieve a low height of only 45 mm which allows easy loading of the booth for most customers with hand pallet trucks, trolleys and hand trucks
LOW PROFILE: NO PIT
EASY TO USE CONTROLS
DISABLED ACCESS AVAILABLE
- Minimum platform sizes 1200 mm x 1200 mm
- Maximum platform size 3000 mm x 3000mm
- Travel up to 12 M available
- Can be installed as either freestanding or fitted into an existing shaft Comply with Australian Design Standards
- Available with multiple door configurations
- Unique Safetech control board provides maintenance and diagnostic feedback
- Ideal for smaller footprint
- No pit required for standard low profile column goods hoist
- CCTV option
- Design allows external or internal installation
- Low cost alternative to traditional lift
GOODS HOIST APPLICATIONS
- Distribution centres
- Car Dealerships Self Storage
- Mezzanine floors
SELECTING A GOODS HOIST
When selecting the right goods hoist for your application you need to consider the following:
- Required travel for the platform
- Capacity of load.
- Inside or Outside positioning
- Size of the platform
- How will it be loaded and unloaded?
- How many doors are required?
- Door orientation
- Controls. Size of pit. A deep pit means that a scissor may be able to be used
- Access. Particularly important for installation.